poniedziałek, 28 września 2015

Polish Championship 2015 - a short report

Once again Polish Championship were held. This time a modest form. In the tournament participated 17 players, more than half less than the year before ...

My Deck
This time I decided to take my basic deck - Wurrzag - with the revised restriction - for the Ritual I have Troll Vomit. Thatway threw littel Vomit and threw 2 Walking Dead.

Goblin Raiders 3
Morglor the Mangler 1
Troll Vomit 3
One Orc's Scrap... 3
Spider Riders 3
Pillage 1
Rip Dere 'Eads Off! 3
Lobber Crew 3
Grimgor Ironhide 2
The Liber Mortis 1
Lord of Change 2
Wurrzag 3
Get Outta My Way! 2
Mob O' Hutz 3
Raiding Parties 3
Arcane Power 3
Bloodthirster 1
Snotling Invasion 3
Get 'Em Ladz! 1
The Unending Horde 2
Walking Dead 2
Ancient Map 2

KING JULIAN FROM MADAGASCAR


We have played 5 round swiss

Round 1 vs. Artemidal (Dwarves)
A new player has a deck consisting of many long-seen cards. The game looked like this, that what has been played flew to the discard pile (the unit for 3 was killed by Lobber, Support for 3 was burned by Pillage, etc). The final result 2: 0

Round 2 vs. Borin (Dwarves)
Again dwarfs wanted to beat King Julian. I start the game. The first game without sensationalism. My good start, including 3 fast Snotling Invasion and an opponent after a brief defending subjected game. In the second I gett tactics and 2 fat units on my hand. I do muligana and massacre - tactics, fat unit, Rip plus Snotling Invasion, and Raiding Parties. I play Raiding Parties and again I draw tactics. I playSnotling and fatty to the Kingdom. The opponent expands himself, and of course he plays long winter to my development when i play Rip. I play Mob O 'Hutz to the Kingdom and that's all. Opponent playes units. Tunnel Warrior enter for free and attack for 6 in Battlefield. I throw Get 'Em Ladz! and I supply my hand. In my turn, I play Vomit. Then issue a Wurrzaga, he gets the ax and a book. Along with Grimgor he destroy wht I need. The final result 2: 0

Round 3 vs. Jaszczur (Dwarves)
Another dwarfs. Again I start and I charge with Snotling's plus my minors attacks. One zone is burning but the second was good defend and is 0: 1. In the second game the same. I burned the Kingdom but Jaszczur defend the rest. I am seeing that he did not stab I change my tactics and I want to opponent mill himself (to defend Quest he has played there 2 units). However, Pilgrimage, and Demolition save dwarves which have 1 card in deck and thay burn my second zone. The final score 0: 2

Round 4 vs. Susa (Skaven)
Both games look similar. Skaven quickly push forward and thay get Vomit. When is not good for me i play Get Outta My Way! . Finally, King Julian with the book make disinfestation. The final result 2: 0

Round 5 vs. Przemo (Wood Elves)
Elves as usual in the first game start hilling up. With me at the right time Grimgor thanks Scrap flies to discard and returns with Walking Dead cutting what I need. As too many units are Vomit even played from my hand. In the second game it was more equally. Once saves me Lord of Change seeing Get Outta My Way! on the top deck. Then Grimgor "Lumberjack" cuts down trees Battlefield weakening the enemy attack and in the end turns with Rip a opponent's development and Elves missing one power to burn me. At this time Snotlings burned the last zone. The final result 2: 0

At the end I want to thank Tomasz Wisniewski for rent 1 Troll Vomit and all with whom I had the pleasure to play.

End results:
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|  #  | Gracz                             | Frak. | LG | Punkty |  MB  |  B  |  W-R-P  |  +/-  |
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|   1 | Jakub 'Jaszczur' Serafin          | DWA   |  5 |     15 |   27 |  43 |   5-0-0 |  10/1 |
|   2 | Maciej 'Germanus' Woźny           | ORC   |  5 |     12 |   24 |  42 |   4-0-1 |   8/2 |
|   3 | Maciek 'Ciamosław' Łowicki        | CHA   |  5 |     10 |   19 |  31 |   3-1-1 |   6/3 |
|   4 | Jakub 'Borin' Biegun              | DWA   |  5 |      9 |   31 |  52 |   3-0-2 |   7/6 |
|   5 | Przemek 'Przemo' Zub              | WE    |  5 |      9 |   27 |  48 |   3-0-2 |   4/4 |
|   6 | Krzysztof 'DEX' Bober             | EMP   |  5 |      9 |   27 |  43 |   3-0-2 |   5/2 |
|   7 | Stanisław 'Organek' Nurzyński     | DE    |  5 |      9 |   21 |  36 |   3-0-2 |   5/4 |
|   8 | Adam 'Drumdaar' Skruch            | CHA   |  5 |      9 |   21 |  34 |   3-0-2 |   8/5 |
|   9 | Daniel 'Valathorn' Czerwiński     | DE    |  5 |      9 |   21 |  34 |   3-0-2 |   7/6 |
|  10 | Zuzanna 'Susa' Obajtek            | SKA   |  5 |      6 |   27 |  45 |   2-0-3 |   4/7 |
|  11 | Paweł 'Metatron' Leszuk           | UND   |  5 |      6 |   22 |  34 |   2-0-3 |   6/5 |
|  12 | Hubert 'GilGalad' Żabik           | DWA   |  5 |      6 |   19 |  28 |   2-0-3 |   4/4 |
|  13 | Andrzej 'ALAN' Męczyński          | HE    |  5 |      6 |   17 |  27 |   1-3-1 |   6/5 |
|  14 | Tomasz 'HatefulEvil' Wiśnewski    | UND   |  5 |      6 |   16 |  25 |   2-0-3 |   3/5 |
|  15 | Marcin 'Filku' Filański           | DE    |  5 |      4 |   24 |  40 |   1-1-3 |   2/7 |
|  16 | Stanisław 'Stach' Błaszkiewicz    | HE    |  5 |      4 |   18 |  36 |   1-1-3 |   3/6 |
|  17 | Adam 'Artemidal' Mikołajczak      | DWA   |  5 |      3 |   20 |  32 |   1-0-4 |   2/8 |
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

From Left side: Ciamosław, Jaszczur, Germanus

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz